I've been slightly M.I.A. on the blog lately, but that's okay. (Funny, that's how my last snapshots post started too.) Honestly, I've been having a difficult time putting my thoughts into words lately - there's a lot I want to say but I want to do myself justice and say it like I mean it. So for now, a few photos from the past few months will have to do. My last snapshots post was in December... I haven't taken many photos since then. Mostly photos of Lloyd, as you can see. Something tells me y'all don't mind that though...
- I graduated yoga teacher training! Approximately one month ago, and I've taught five classes since December. It's actually part of the reason I'm having a hard time focusing on the blog... I feel like I'm in a new chapter in my life and until I can find the right words to put the whole thing down on paper, I don't want to focus on writing much else. It's a work in progress. I'm a work in progress. (And it's also exciting as all hell!)
- Lloyd and Sylvester have finally bonded. They've been living together almost three years, and much to Sly's dismay, Lloyd had no real interest in being around him until recently. Now we've been catching them together regularly! It's adorable.
- I've been cooking so much more often. Potato, eggs, and spinach are lunch for me most afternoons (when you wake up at 3am, you kinda miss out on breakfast). But I've been making more elaborate dinners for Shawn and I most nights of the week. It's fun to be able to look through the fridge and come up with something on a whim! That's not something I was able to do before.
- I bought plane tickets!!! I'm going to France and Spain in November! I land in Paris and leave from Madrid, hopefully seeing some family in between. The tickets were super cheap so I went ahead and bought 'em. The plan is to go with two other girlfriends and spend a week exploring. I turn 30(!!!) at the end of October, so I'm considering it a birthday celebration of sorts.
- I also bought tickets to see Incubus in July. It will be my third time seeing them - they're amazing live! I'm still a little upset about leaving the last concert early, even though Shawn and I had a bad time because of some of the people that were around us. This time I'm going with a girlfriend and you can bet your ass we're staying for the whole show.