Monday, March 2

The Cat Life - Lounge Masters








When you really think about what cats do all day, I would guess that they spend 85% of their time lounging around. The other 15% is split between eating and playing. I must have been a cat in a past life, because I can also lounge like it's my job. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), it's not.

2 comments

  1. Your cats are such hams for the camera!


    xo
    Diana
    http://unusuallylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! It probably doesn't help that I take a dozen photos of them every day....

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Pictures & Paragraphs. base template by Fearne. Spruced up by me.