1. Empty fridge = Sunday breakfast from Corner Bakery Cafe.
2. Shower curtain decisions at IKEA. Decided against both of those.
3. An organized closet makes me so freakin' happy!
4. Unpacking the kitchen was one of my first priorities.
5. It's great to be back near a Trader Joes!
6. Already made a squirrel friend at work.
7. New at work: gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.
8. New at work: gluten-free lemon pound cake.
This week is going to be good. No more unpacking and no more furniture-building. And we're going to see Ben Folds Five/ The Barenaked Ladies/ Guster on Thursday!!